Known as "themem". I rant.
Great! I found something to look forward to!!
The day I will no longer give any shits! A.K.A. The day hell will freeze over.
Minor hair and beard restart. It’ll all be back to normal in a few weeks.
I’m looking forward to the end of this phase of my life. Period. (All puns intended).
"oh yeah you guys use celcius"
will never not reblog
Right now, you can only share Instagram photos/videos to the first Tumblr account you’ve created with your Tumblr login information.
If you’d like to link your Instagram account to another Tumblr blog, you’ll have to delete the blog and re-register it:
1. Sign in to your Tumblr account, go to your blog in the menu bar and then click Settings.
2. Scroll to the bottom to the page and click Delete this blog. This will release your blog’s name to be re-registered.
3. Log out of your Tumblr account.
4. Click “sign up” from the top-right corner and use a different email address and password, but use the same blog name.
5. Once you’ve selected the blog as a primary account, you can then open Instagram and link your Tumblr account.
You had me at 2.